Dialog Insight: 8 Customer Experience Improvements That Come with Big Data
Dialog Insight is very optimistic about the future as new capacities of dealing with large numbers of collected and real-time processed information arise. Now that technological systems can handle high volumes of data at an affordable cost, their task resides in using this information to best to improve the client experience, both online and in store.
“Client experience evolves quickly and communications tend to become closer to the personal relation between the client and the merchant,” observes Pascale Guay, CEO and President, Dialog Insight. Using Big Data technology and operations, Dialog Insight, look forward to attain this human-to-human communication.
Big Data has brought Dialog Insight to a new era of personalization, where segmentation evolves to present content inline with the client’s lifestyle and buying cycle on all channels.
As they see it, the following goals will become more and more important in marketing strategies:
- Measuring the interests and the customer journey: The customer’s behaviors inform us more on his interests than what could be said. Analyzing a customer’s clickstream, product views or performed searches on a website tells you about the real interests and needs of this person. This information is of high importance in relational marketing as it allows you to act accordingly.
- Predicting the next transactions: Extrapolation of this knowledge helps you predict what the next purchase could be by figuring out which article could complement the one before. Transactional data gives you this information, whether it is for product or client types. By understanding the relation between transactional data and purchased items, you can make predictions based on behaviors.
- Personalizing online experience: As data processing operations make interest-related content possible, websites will more and more present content based on your specific profile. This process does not just act as a retargeting campaign but mostly as an interest targeted campaign.
- Understanding cart abandonment: Not only do you want to encourage a client who has not completed a purchase by sending a coupon, but you also need to understand why. Whether it is that the process is too long, that delivery is not available, or that fees are too high, you need to know in order to reduce cart abandonment and improve client experience.
- Taking advantage of marketing automation: Marketing automation scenarios will also evolve and move from linear welcoming sequences to a more multichannel approach where message synchronization will favor a more unified and accurate communication.
- Asking for customer feedback: To really understand your clients’ interests and behaviors as a whole and make sure your meet their expectations, it is important to get their feedback by synchronizing requests online and on all other contact points.
- Positioning your clients in the consumer cycle: Once collected information is integrated in your various contact points, it will be much easier to figure out your clients’ positioning in relation with your brand and to engage in an efficient communication. Behaviors will lead to positioning, thus ensuring a better targeting.
- Sending offers at the right frequency and moment: When and how is now as important as the time you send the message. Adjusting the frequency, as well as presenting condensed and personalized content will contribute to improve client satisfaction.
Dialog Insight feels very motivated and inspired by this client experience personalization challenge. And they strive on offering marketers the best tools to improve this Big Data relation experience and positively influence perceptions.