Here at CiOStory.com, we’re always happy to feature work by business and marketing experts. We pride ourselves on the consistently high quality of our content and we aim to provide C level executives with a resource that they can depend on.
If you’d like to write for a growing B2B digital technology magazine, and you can demonstrate your expertise and knowledge in your field, we’d love to hear from you.
Before you pitch an article to us, please check our article submission guidelines.
- All content on CiO Story should be written in English. You should either be a native English speaker, or speak British or American English to a fluent level.
- Our contributors are all experts in their sectors with many years of experience. Unfortunately we cannot commission pieces by junior or intern writers.
- All content should be relevant to our target demographic. This is business owners, CEO’s, CFO’s, CMO’s or other CxO level executives.
- We strongly advise you to familiarize yourself with the content of CiO Story before you pitch your article. If you believe you can write to the same high standard then we invite you to pitch your idea.
- We like our content to be at least 500 words.
- SEO is good. Although your article doesn’t have to be search engine optimized, we will appreciate if it is…
If you think you can tick all those boxes, and you’d like to write for us, this is how we suggest your submit your pitch. Please make sure you complete all of these steps:
- A suggested title
- A teaser of the article content.
- An outline of the article content including an estimated word count
If we feel that your pitch is particularly focused on marketing your business or service, we may point you to our sponsored posts page.
Want to write for CiO Story? Pitch your articles in our form below, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org